Recent posts in Contributing Writers
Calendar of Events
Events cannot currently be displayed, sorry! Please check back later.
Visiting The Area?
Like Us on Facebook
Keep up with the local scene!
- Yext uploaded 2 photos to Gallery.
- Ed Bernstein likes your photo.
- Marlene Bernstein mentioned 25 Score in a post.
- SCV Online Networking, Dynamic Networking Alliance (DNASCV) and 2 others shared 25 Score's photo.
- Dwight Hawkins likes 25 Score.
- Marlene Bernstein and Ed Bernstein like your photo.
- Ed Bernstein and Cheryl Thurber Redmond like your photo: "Come check out Ma Maison at this...".
- Tim Cormier likes your photo.
- Ed Bernstein shared 25 Score's post.
- Ed Bernstein and JR Social Conduit mentioned 25 Score.
- Hero of the week – Diana Hernandez April 17, 2015Prekindergarten teacher Diana Hernandez has been a dedicated volunteer at the Triumph Foundation since the day the organization’s outreach efforts began in 2008. When she isn’t teaching at Kinder Care in Canyon Country, Hernandez spends her time doing everything from building care baskets for individuals newly paralyzed by Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) to helping […]
- Non Profit of the Week – Triumph Foundation April 16, 2015The Triumph Foundation is dedicated to helping individuals with Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI) triumph over their disabilities by inspiring them to keep moving forward with their lives. Foundation officials regularly give care baskets to newly paralyzed individuals, host SCI support groups throughout Southern California, assist with home modifications to create […]
- Hero of the Week – Dr. Bernie Klein April 11, 2015Dr. Bernie Klein is the chief executive at Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. A board certified internal medicine physician, Klein has been a member of the Providence team for seven years. Before he was appointed chief executive, Klein served as Providence’s chief medical officer, where he “facilitated and organized resources in support of clinical qualit […]