Recent posts in General
Calendar of Events
Events on October 2, 2014
Events on October 3, 2014
Events on October 4, 2014
Events on October 5, 2014
Events on October 9, 2014
Events on October 10, 2014
Events on October 11, 2014
Events on October 12, 2014
Events on October 17, 2014
Events on October 18, 2014
Visiting The Area?
Like Us on Facebook
Keep up with the local scene!
- Theresa Modesti Rheaume shared your photo.
- Sharyn Arman, Joshua Bernstein and Ed Bernstein like your photo.
- Ed Bernstein shared your photo.
- Sue Bird and Howard Quintin Dawson like your photo.
- Alex Barclay, Hope Basher and 12 other people like your status: "We are giving a free 25Score Card for...".
- Elysa Nahmias Kaswan, Personal EDification and 4 others shared your status.
- Howard Quintin Dawson likes your link: "Going to the movies this weekend? Save...".
- Howard Quintin Dawson likes your link: "Need things to do in Santa Clarita this...".
- Thomas Smith commented on your status.
- Santa Clarita Food.com and Marlene Bernstein shared your photo.
- Hero of the Week – Leslie Wenke September 27, 2014When it comes to serving the Domestic Violence Center of Santa Clarita, Leslie Wenke is a hero. She volunteers her time every Monday for three hours at the charity group’s outreach center in Newhall. Leslie is solely responsible for printing, collating, and organizing the DVC’s 40-hour advocate training materials. In September alone she was responsible … Re […]
- Non-Profit of the Week – Domestic Violence Center – SCV September 26, 2014The Domestic Violence Center (DVC) of Santa Clarita helps women, children, and men gain the confidence and capability to demonstrate dignity and respect now, and in future generations. Since its establishment in 1983, the organization has housed hundreds of women and children at the charity group’s shelter. Staff and volunteers provide safety and support to […]
- Female Athlete of the Week – Megan Cho September 26, 2014A Varsity Girls Tennis Team standout at Saugus High School, Megan Cho is only in her sophomore year and is the #1 singles player. She is continually striving to improve her game and displays a high level of sportsmanship on the courts. Megan is well liked by her teammates and helps motivate them to play … Read More »